I got the most surprising comment on my blog today from Jessica/Ramblings of a Stay At Home Mom granting me The Versatile Blogger Award. How cool is that? And what a nice surprise.
Thank you, Jessica. Make sure you stop in and say hi at her sweet blog.
There are a few rules that go along with accepting this award...
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 bloggers I recently discovered.
Gosh...my first thought is... are there really 7 things about me that anyone would want to hear?
Well here goes:
1. I am married to my best friend, we will celebrate our 26th anniversary later this month and we have two teenage boys. Is that really three things?
2. Things that scare me: my boys driving in bad weather, tornadoes, snakes, being in debt. There might be a few other things I won't admit.
3. I limit myself to french fries once a week (most weeks anyway).
5. I am a very inflexible yoga instructor. I know that is just weird.
6. I love yoga, rock climbing, wake surfing, slalom skiing, and laying out in the sun! And entertaining.
7. I believe that you are only as old as you feel. Good thing I feel young, because I am old compared to most mom bloggers.
Okay now I get to award The Versatile Blogger Award to 15 great bloggers that I've recently come across. If you are looking for some new things to read, please check them out.
(Most of them are a lot younger than me, but are a great source of inspiration!)
1. I failed Math
2. Coffee Lovin Mom
3. A Well Seasoned Life
4. Merry With Children
5. Living The Balanced Life
6. Urban Momtographer
7. Not Quite Dead Yet
8. Eve's Writing Realm
10. Blessed Quiver
11. Shasher's Life
12. That Girl Blogs
13. The Road To The Unknown
14. Writing This Life
15. The Sabourin Family
16. Mostly Mommyhood (I had to add a 16th because I forgot this one!)
It was hard picking only 15 as I have discovered so many new blogs lately. Congratulations everyone. Happy blogging!