Calling all highly aware teens and twenty somethings ready to dig deeper into understanding their unique abilities. Join Terri as she guides the group to a greater understanding of the highly sensitive, highly aware personality and provides practical tips and holistic tools to help each person uncover their unique formula for thriving. A highly aware person herself, Terri believes that sensitivity can be a strength, a super power really, but only if you can learn how to keep yourself positive and in balance.
This is the first time she is gearing this workshop specifically toward the younger generation, and in return for being her “test group”, she is offering the workshop for only $15.
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Find an inner sense of peace and control
- Set boundaries allowing you to say no to others and yes to things that matter to you
- Believe in yourself despite criticism or rejection
- Stop overthinking everything
- Improve communication with those you care about
- Find your true voice and express your unique self without reservation
- Create a prescription for wellness that is unique to you
Ideally looking for participants between the ages of 16-23, Terri believes the right people will find their way to this workshop. If you are younger or older than the age limit, yet this workshop speaks to you, please feel free to sign up.
Monday, July 18 | 7-9 pm | $15
Location: 3303 Remembrance Road NW, Suite 3, GR, MI 49534
There are three ways to register, fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 616-446-7147.